Dr Anil Jain (m)
MBBS. MD. MRCP
Dr Nangdana Mian (f)
- Overseeing daily operations of the practice
- Recruiting, training and supervising administrative staff such as medical secretaries and
- Organising duty rotas for medical and administrative staff
- Setting goals and ensuring the practice achieves its financial objectives
- Overseeing finances, including budgets, billing and payroll
- Monitoring inventory and ordering new stocks of medication supplies and medical equipment
- Managing patient records and IT systems
- Addressing customer complaints or concerns
- Enforcing industry and health and safety regulations
Admin Support Manager and Medical Secretary
HCA and Receptionist
Annette Farrow (f)
Practice Nurse (including diabetes)
I moved to Swavesey in 1989 , and now live in St Ives. I have three grown-up children and have recently become a nanny for the first time. I was a patient at Swavesey Surgery many years ago and feel like I have come home!
I feel very blessed to work with such a small, friendly team.
Jan Rix (f)
Practice Nurse (including respiratory – asthma and COPD)
I live in Over, I’ve five children and three grandchildren spread around the UK. I enjoy gardening, music and a variety of arts and crafts. I speak fluent French and a smattering of Italian.
Mandy Bagstaff (f)
Associate Team Members
Deborah Ngongo and Edi Essien
Clinical Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician
This includes providing extra help to manage long-term conditions, advice for those on multiple medicines and better access to health checks.
Edi Essien (m)
We are a teaching practice for medical students. During the time that they are training with us you may be offered appointments with them, or they may be observing consultations with a doctor or nurse, please let the doctor or nurse know if you would prefer them not to be in your consultation.