Support for Carers
Social Prescriber, Pekka Tuutti
Our social prescriber aims to provide support for a wide range of issues which can affect wellbeing.
- Many health conditions can be helped by changes to lifestyle.
- He is able to spend time getting to know you and support you to connect with services in the community which are most suited to your wellbeing.
- He will be working closely with community groups, social services, local charities so that he is aware of all that is on offer.
OTHER SUPPORT AVAILBLE:
Caring Together’ (formerly Carers Trust) on behalf of the Council.
e: 0345 241 0954
Do you look after someone? Don’t know where to turn for support and advice?
Would you like to know:
- What support is available locally
- Who the local Carers’ Support Worker is?
- How to make a plan for an emergency?
- How to arrange a Carer’s Assessment?
- How to achieve ongoing personalised support for your situation?
- How to access courses or training such as Moving and Handling or
- Caring with Confidence?
- What help and advice is available online?
- Where you can talk to other carers?
- What your rights are?
- How to take a break from caring?
Caring together can support you with this information